Optional Land's End/Coleman Apparel Information
Boys Dress Code
Solid or pinstriped tailored, business professional pants or corduroys
with a belt
Jeans of any style or color will not be allowed except for Relaxed Dress Code Days.
No skin-tight pants or baggy pants are allowed.
- Black or brown oxford or loafer with no visible logo
- No Sneakers, except in gym class or on Relaxed Dress Code Days
- No flip-flops, sandals, or beach shoes
Girls Dress Code
- Long or short sleeve collared polo or, long or short sleeve dress shirt or blouse
- A crewneck or v-neck pullover or cardigan sweater may be worn over the shirt or blouse
- A Coleman issued sweatshirt may be worn over the shirt or blouse
- Girls may wear business style tops without collars
- Shirts and blouses should not be so open as to be immodest
COLEMAN SPIRIT FRIDAYS
Students may wear Coleman issued shirts, sweatshirts, team shirts, or Coleman tee shirts without the regular dress code shirt underneath. The regular pant or skirt dress code will apply. No team warm-up pants may be worn. Tank track shirts must have another shirt underneath.
RELAXED DRESS CODE - DRESS DOWN DAYS
Students may wear jeans, sweatpants, sweatshirts, sneakers, and tee shirts in addition to anything in the regular dress code. Clothing may not be ripped, frayed or have holes and may not have inappropriate logos, pictures, or sayings. Tank tops, low cut necklines, spandex as pants or other skin tight clothing, and bare midriffs and backs are not allowed and skin should not be showing when sitting, standing, or walking. Hats may not be worn in the building.
With all Dress Code decisions, the Dean and/or Principal will have the final say as to what is appropriate and what is not. If it is not listed, do not wear it without first checking with the Dean or Principal.